Home Forums New Members Your Current Host, Peter AWM

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ceridwyn Bloxham 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Peter M. Ball
    Keymaster

Hi Everyone. I’m the current manager of the Australian Writer’s Marketplace, Peter Ball, and I’m leaving this thread handy for anyone who’d like to ask questions of me or the site in general. It can be about anything you like – just keep it PG rated in deference to our audience.

As for who I am: By day I’m part of the small team that keeps the Austrlaian Writers Marketplace and its associated programs running for Queensland Writers Centre. By night I’m a science fiction and fantasy writer whose published five novellas, a whole bunch of short stories, a handful of poems, and more blog posts about writing and publishing than I’d care to count. Before working at AWM I taught creative writing at universities for a little over a decade and I’m inveterate pack rat when it comes to writing and publishing information, so I’ve got about fifteen years of advice and course notes stored in various folders and Evernote files. You can find out more about me via my website at http://www.petermball.com

Ceridwyn Bloxham
    Participant

Hi Peter! Just having a look around AWM and I’m really impressed by it all. Makes me proud to be a writer living in Queensland! – Ceridwyn

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.