Home Forums New Members wheelchairjohn.com

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  John Francis 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi, I am Wheelchairjohn, actually, my name is John Duthie. I write a blog at wheelchairjohn.com, as well as writing my autobiography “my 0911” (0911.com is under construction). My personal website is also under construction johnaduthie.com. As I have a disability I started a book project called MY dis ABILITIES, with the focus on the abilities. my-dis-abilities.com. 250 page book of 20 people with a disability, telling what it is like to have a disability, and not just survive, but thrive.

Also looking for many authors to write the stories, many proofreaders, an editor and an illustrator. Apart from helping the people get their stories out, team members share in 100% of the proceeds. I will get nothing. cya

John Francis
    Participant

Hey John, I checked out your blog. You have some thoughtful musings in there, most especially based on reaching out on behalf of the wider (dis) Abled community. I have limited time, but happy to be one among your ghosting crew. You can reach me at john@letsrememberthis.com

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.