Home Forums New Members Good Morning from Brisbane

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  owlchimes 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

KarenTrappett
    Participant

Hi everyone,

I am a newly published writer of short fiction and am studying Bachelor of Arts (Writing & Cultural Studies) at Southern Cross University. I am hoping to write a novel one day – I have one in progress – but I am utilising learned skills to assist my writing journey. I am happily (mostly lol) married with 3 adult daughters, one is married, one is engaged and the youngest (of twins) is studying and volunteering in Thailand.

I look forward to meeting new writers and developing links to help in future publishing – but mainly I want to share a love for writing and people.

Cheers
    Karen Trappett :-)

Chantal Writes
    Participant

Hi Karen,
    Congrats on becoming newly published! Hopefully it’s the start of something great :)

owlchimes
    Participant

Well done, Karen and hope your studies are going well for you. I am new to this site (just joined today) and interested in how other people get started, get published, etc. I look forward to gaining much knowledge from others.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.