Home Forums New Members G'Day from Bundy, I am taking the my first steps in the writing world.

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  C_M_Denniss 1 year ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

C_M_Denniss
    Participant

I am a mature age student at CQU Bundaberg. I have just completed my first term of my
    Bachelor of Arts Degree. I am Majoring in Writing, Literary & Cultural Studies
    as well as a few random units from other majors, like Psychology, Digital Media, History.
    I am a Wife (twice), Mother (5 times), Nanna (9 times). I have survived Breast Cancer (2010)
    and Thyroid Cancer (2011). So far so good, fingers, legs and eyes crossed. I am so over the
    colour PINK, I refuse to have the colour in my house.

I have made the leap to follow my dream of writing (many genres, but mostly Fantasy),
    after fighting with Centrelink for two years on Newstart, following being let go after
    my cancer struggles. (So kind of them) This made me take a good look at my life and my
    goals and I decided to learn more about writing techniques etc.

I joined QWC and AWM as well as our local Bundy writers group for fellowship, knowledge,
    new skills and critic.

Thank you for taking the time in reading this bit of waffle about me.
    Chrissy Denniss

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.